Dr Thauna Abrin’s office is located in Hardwick, Orleans County in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont.
Hardwick is located 15 minutes from Morrisville and Hyde Park, 30 minutes from St Johnsbury and Montpelier, and 45 minutes from Newport/Albany.
Click here for directions (Directions to Hardwick office PDF)
Street address: * Please do not mail correspondence here.
132 South Main St. 2nd Floor
Hardwick, VT 05843
Mailing address: *for all mail correspondence
Whole Family Wellness
PO Box 28
Mondays 9:30-12:30, 1:30-5:30 pm
Tuesdays 9:30-12:30, 1:30-5:00 pm
Wednesdays: By appointment only
Thursdays 9:30-12:30, 1:30-5:30 pm
Fridays 9:30-2:00 pm
We are in network providers for these Vermont insurnance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont
- Federal BCBS
- CBA Blue
- Dr Dynasaur/Green Mt. Care/Medicaid
- Harvard Pilgrim-certain plans only
- You First (formerly Ladies First)
We do not accept insurance for patients located in Maine or New Hampshire, however we will provide a superbill to submit to your
insurance for possible reimbursement.
Unfortunately, Medicare does not accept naturopathic medicine.
Telemedicine through zoom.us or optimantra video chat is offered by Whole Family Wellnes and covered by all insurance plans listed above.
Whole Family Wellness will collect co-payments at the time of service or bill you for co-insurance amounts.
For patients with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont or Medicaid, you can choose Dr Abrin to be your designated PCP (primary care physician).
Fee Schedule & Policies
Please contact our office for office visit fees.
*For patients without insurance, reduced fees/time of service discount is offered.
* For seniors, we offer a 15% discount.
- Fees are due at the time of service, including copays for telemedicine appointments.
- Forms of payment accepted are: cash, check and credit card (MC and VISA).
- Missed appointment fee is $75.00 unless there is a medical emergency or inclement weather.
- For uninsured patients, telephone consults are no charge for the first 6 minutes. Telephone calls longer than 6 minutes will be charged at the rate of $4.00 per minute.
- Returned check fee is $40.00.
- In the event that your appointment needs to be cancelled in less than 24 hours, please CALL the office and EMAIL [email protected] ASAP.
- The best way to reach Dr Abrin during the day is via email. If you don’t hear from her, please leave a message, and your call will be returned within 24-48 hours. If you have a urgent medical question, please call the office to schedule a phone, telehealth or in-office consultation. For urgent questions after hours, please call Dr. Abrin.